18 Nov 2010

You are my Eid

The first morning, they called me, and kept asking for singing..
We kept singing, you are myEid.. You are my Eid.. Keep shining my days.. Keep it up..

We laughed, we wished so much and remembered.. We made a promise that we will never give up..

We love Iraq.. We love our jobs.. We are for each other.. For our deeds and manners..


And I'm here to say, "YOU ARE MY EID".. You are my hapiness..

Sandybelle
P.S. I have so much to say.. I'll write as soon as possible.. And I love you..

6 comments:

نوفل said...

you must say:
"each year and you are the love"
HAPPY EID

網頁設計 said...

Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!

Richard said...

Happy Eid Sandy!

Anonymous said...

Be as happy as Eid Shamosa!

Reem

Mike said...

Hope all your dreams come true :-)

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Dear Sandona,

How are you?

I'm here to tell you that I love what you have written in this post:

We love Iraq.. We love our jobs.. We are for each other.. For our deeds and manners.

WE LOVE IRAQ

A special SALAM