31 Dec 2010

Maybe 2011 drops..






This morning, I mean morning of the 31st of December, nothing dared to seperate myself from the outside falling raindrops .... Except the glass.
I seemed hopefully trying to count the drops, and I assume I have missed so many of them. They were everywhere I turned my face to, but the most beautiful spot was that one placed at the top of a green leaf, and the latter was placed at the top of the tree, the green tree.

I was surprised how a piece of glass could keep me away from my goal of catching the raindrops, and I kept contemplating the situation.
Later, I found out something, my will really could destroy the glass, and could get a huge number of drops. Besides, the glass was clear, clean and gentle.

The glass resembles the difficulties I have faced within the past 365 days and earlier to a great extent.I believe I have got parts of my goal,and I've missed others.
I also believe that the missed drops will be formed again,like my missed goal parts, only from their own vapor and sunrays..

And there will be a rainbow..

YOU ALL MY DEARS, BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, AND BE HOPEFUL ,BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE POWER SO FAR ENOUGH TO ACHIEVE SO MUCH MORE..

AND YOU ALL, ENJOY YOUR NEW YEAR.. HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Sandybelle

17 comments:

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

Happy New Year Sandona!

Insha Allah we will have a peaceful 2011.

Salam,

Steve said...

Happy new yeat Sandybelle.
I have really missed you blogs!i am sure you are busy with your studies.so nice of you to write again to congratulate us.hope this year will be so great for you,hope you will achieve more and more of your goals..since your goals are so sweet..

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!
J.W.Smith

moonlight said...

Inshallah the year will bring you lots of happiness and you'll be able to achive your goals inshallah habibity.
Stay safe...much love
~moonlight

Michomeme said...

Happy New Year Sandybelle
I wish you a better life in this year, I wish you will achieve all your missed goals, and you will have a new list of new goals in the coming year..wish you all the best

John said...

Happy new year Sandybelle!! we missed your blogs, and I am so willing to know more about your studies and college. Hope you'll write soon all about what was happening with you.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
Al-Basri

Ali said...

شموسه كل عام وانتي بالف خير ويارب تتحقق كل اهدافج وامنياتج الحلوه مثلج

كلش عجبتني صورة الشجره مال عيد الميلاد
عاشت ايدج

Lili said...

Hey, happy new year. I really like this christmas tree. I also like your blog so much ^_^

Arthur said...

Be blessed Sandybelle. Keep up hard work with every new year.. You have such a great abilities, and hard responsibilities, and you can do it...
Waiting for more news about you, hopefully so far great news :)

Henry said...

Happy new year Sandybelle. wish you a big success and great months..

Ahmed said...

هلو ساندي بل, سنه سعيده يارب

اول مره اشوف البلوك مالتج وكلش عجبني

تحياتي

Anonymous said...

a good site,hope to read more of your stories.

Nicky

Tomas said...

Happy new year Sandybelle. wish you a big suucess in your exams. study hard and good luck:)

Anonymous said...

waiting for you

rental elf said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.