21 Aug 2009

This Ramadan...



Blessed Ramadan

Tomorrow will be the first day of Ramadan.. we are going to spend this Ramadan without our parents.. I confess, acting like a mom and sometimes like a dad can be so hard, but I believe, there will be something great as a gift for all my deeds ; however , my parents, my sisters, brothers and friends are my great treasure and my wonderful gifts..
I hope Ramadan and all the days after will be as peaceful as how things are going on in cartoons but surely I am not seeking miracles, and I think I am not asking for too much , am I?

I hope Iraq will be safe, more beautiful and more wonderful than these days.. I have said it before, and I like to repeat it today, I dont want Iraq of yesterday nor Iraq of today, I love to get and see Iraq of tomorrow because it actually gathers today's spirit to challenge and yesterday's spirit to work hard with no lag. Both spirits are amazing, generous, lovely and peaceful..

I wish all luck and all happiness for my people.. Iraqi people..

I hope that all the politicians will forget their desires and for one day, I hope they can see Iraq with our eyes, so, they will be able to see many things they miss nowadays.

I hope God will help all the families who have lost a member or more in an explosion or so, help them to overcome their sadness and look at the sky with bright eyes, with patience , passion and peace..

I hope you achieve all your dreams my friends and enjoy the true and great life you have to really have.
O God!! we love you, and it's our turn to show our love..
Sandybelle

25 comments:

Dr.Human said...

رمضان مبارك ,,, وكا عام وانت بالف خير
تقبل الله صيامكم وقيامكم ان شاء الله
مع تمنياتي لكي بالموفقية الدائمة

Violet said...

Ramadhan Mubarak
wa inshallah mama is going to come back soon
Wish you all the best my little sisiter :)

Yasser said...

hello sandybelle

Ramadan Kareem for you and all iraqis. hope the peace for all.
there is something i think its very important in ramadan this year if we exclude what happend two days ago, its the unity in the first day. hope it will be a step forward...
may god bless you

moonlight said...

Ameen ya Rab!!!
Ramadan Kareem 7abebty!!! May all your prayers be answered and may Allah shower you and your family with hisblessings inshallah.

Khalid from iraqiblogupdates.blogspot.com/ said...

الغالية ساندونة مع الاحترام والتقدير


ابارك لكم حلول شهر رمضان المبارك اعاده الله عليكم وقد تحققت امانيكم وحل السلام والرخاء في بلدنا الحبيب العراق

والله الموفق

Marshmallow26 said...

حبيبتي ساندي الشطورة الف الف مبروك صدكيني كنت واثقة انتي راح ترفعين راس اهلج و تجيبين هيجي معدل موااااه يلا اني انتظر اسمع منج على المعدل

مارشو

Rasul said...

رمضان كريم شموسه وصومي ودير بالج تفطرين!!!!!!!

MAIS M.ISSA said...

رمضان كريم ياحلوة انشاءالله ينعاد عليج بالصحة والسلامة وياربي تتحقق كل احلامج الحلوة وكل امنياتج.

Touta said...

Ramathan Mubarak inshallah sandybelle.

Keep strong, and i hope your parents return to you in the best of health.

with lots of love,

Lilly said...

Ramadan in Islam is something wonderful Shams.. I envy you. I hope all your wishes will come true and i was very sad to hear about the explosions in baghdad. So sorry.

Wisam said...

رمضان كريم شموسه.. وانشالله كل امالج الحلوه تتحقق

Johny said...

Blessed Ramadan Sandybelle. for the record, I was invited to al-futur once with a family from Egypt. it was so cool. be safe .I am waiting for more posts.

زهرة الراوي said...

أحلة شي عجبني .. أنه الحياة تصير مثل الكارتون .. المشكلة أكو كارتون بيه مصايب .. خلي نكول تصيرين مثل سالي؟؟ تعبت خطية هواية يمكن 30 حلقة بس بالأخير الحمد لله تعدلت الأمور وكلشي تمام. إن شاء الله يجمعج بأبوج وأمج ويجمعكم بعراق خير في أيام خير .. كل عام وأنت بخير ..
كل عام والعراق بخير :)

Angela said...

Hello sandybelle.blessed Ramadan for you. I hope everything is happening well. dont you have any new news about the explosions? I am very SAD sandy. please, take care.

Richie said...

Oh Sandy!
its been a long time since I was reading some of your words. i have not known about the explosions in Baghdad. OMG, they are very horribel. I hope you will find all your hopes real and unbreakable. enjoy Ramadan, and please, tell us some stories about how your sisters and you are doing in Ramadan, I am excited to know.
and remember to take care.

Judi said...

Hey Sandy :) its the second time for me to be in your blog. you have published many beautiful posts. I am praying for Iraq to be a happy place, and till it becomes wonderful again, I hope you will always be strong and brave. and surely,I'd like to say "blessed ramadan". :D

Ahlam said...

Ramadan Kareem Sandy.

David said...

Sandybelle, you are mature beyond your years and very wise. Many people do not see family and friends as great treasures. May your Ramadan hopes and wishes come true. I also hope you will see your parents soon. Take care.

Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

Ramadan kareem sandybell :)

Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

رمضاااااااان كريم ساندي

Al-Basri said...

Hullo Shams!!!!! let me tell you something about here. my wife is preparing for al-futur and asking me to help her. my two sons are with her. and i am online writng this comment. please Sandy, if you dont mind, take some pics about Ramadan in your life, and write a new post soon. i reguarly read your posts although i dont post comments always.

Bross said...

I am sorry for Baghdad's explosions. and I hope people are fine there. sandy, blessed Ramadan. I am eager to read a story about it and only by your own way.
" as if he witnessed" , wowwww, such a great post!

Steve said...

Blessed Ramadan!

I really miss your blog, I have been travelling for days, you know, I deserve a nice summer vacation ;)

Reem said...

Ramadan kareem shushu. I hope you are enjoying your time. :)

Sandybelle said...

Special thanks to all my friends, for their kind visits and nice words..

Yesser
there is something i think its very important in ramadan this year if we exclude what happend two days ago, its the unity in the first day. hope it will be a step forward...
i completely agree, and this exactly what happened last year and this year!!!!!!!!

Judi,
Thanks my dear for your nice words,, you are so cute. you are always welcome to my blog :) :)